We have marked a distinct position in this domain by exporting and supplying Shielded Cables. These are widely used in data center, telecommunication, railways, metro and measuring equipments. Made from best quality materials, these cables are strong enough to withstand crush, pressure and rodents. The cables are covered with a polyethylence jacket to protect it from moisture, fire and abrasion. Shielded Cables can be installed in ducts or placed in underground enclosures. These offered cables are available in different specifications as per client's requirements.
- Added mechanical protection
- Superior crush resistance
- Flexible and easy to handle
There are different types of Shielded Cables which are as under:
Description of Shielded Cables:
- Shielded Ethernet Cables with Aluminium Mylar tape & Drain wire which are also called Foiled Shielded Cables.
- Shielded Cables with Aluminium Mylar tape & Drain wire along with Tinned copper braiding for 100 % Coverage.
- Shielded Cables with Tinned Copper Braiding (ATC).
- Shielded twisted pair cable
: 2 Core to 61 Core, 1 Pair to 24 Pair, Size: 0.5 to 2.5 Sq mm & 2, 3 & 4 Core in Sizes 4 to 6 Sq mm.
Specification of Shielded Cables :
Flexible Bare/ Tinned Copper Conductor, PVC Insulated, Cross Laid up/ Shielded Twisted Pair Cable, Overall Aluminium Mylar Tape Shielded along with ATC Drain Wire PVC/ FRLS Outer Sheathed BMS Shielded ethernet Cables 300/ 500 Volts.
Armoured Version also available in our stock